A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
- Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.
you are helping them
and helping them help others!
- To boost the social and economic condition of women in the cooperative through self-managed work in the creation of artisan goods for the improvement of the individual and the collective good of the cooperative.
- To provide comprehensive and continuous training of members so that they take a more active role in the cooperative and the community.
- To encourage and train the members in a healthy lifestyle for personal benefit and for their families so that they act as promoters of integral health and community service.
- To continue reinvesting after costs are covered to our women so that more children may attend school and find food and shelter where they do not have it.
Interwoven is excited to announce a new partnership with LIL & TESS, a Texas, USA based company working to prevent mosquito-borne illness through fashionable and functional clothing for babies, children, and women made from resort mesh. Given Interwoven's commitment to weave partnerships to empower and improve the quality of life across the world, Interwoven has become committed to supporting the launch of this brand with sells to Africa in hopes of protecting the most vulnerable. For more information on how to order resort mesh baby wear, click the logo above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
United 4 Change
Interwoven and United4Change are partnering to raise awareness for vulnerable women living in Bolivia. United4Change is based out of La Paz, Bolivia and focuses on sustainable development, health and education specifically for single women working in the mines in Bolivia, but has offered to debut Interwoven products on their online store!